I won’t feel shy in confessing that I am feeling too good to be nominated. This has worked as an encouragement punch for me.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma is the Creator of this Award.
Rules of Award :
- Display the Award logo on your blog
- list the rules
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog
- Mention the creator of the Award and provide link as well
- Tell your Readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from nominator
- Nominate 10-20 Bloggers
Here I Go:
Three Things About ME :
- Writing And Sketching Are My Happy Places.
- I am TEAHOLIC.
- I am Ambivert, either you will find me all over the places, giggling, talking, and acting like a kid who is curious to know everything, OR you will see me sitting quite in my corner, zone for long times, without saying even a single word.
My Answers to Shaloo Walia’s Questions:
- If you were to go to the movies alone, what would be the perfect film for you to watch by yourself?
- I would love to watch the movie name: “The Perks Of Being A wallflower”. There is something about this movie that attracts me, and takes away my attention always.
- What are your top three favorite books and why?
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. To me it is an ultimate does of motivation. I can read it again and again.
- Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho. The way the author has expressed every single thing in this novel has left me spell bound.
- The Secret novel by Rhonda Byrne. This novel has introduced me to the power of my sub-conscious mind.
- What three words would you have on your tombstone?
- Life Goes On!!
- Do you believe in a higher power?
- Yes, I do believe in higher power.
- What are you ready to let go of?
- I am ready to let go off my emotions, because I feel they are my strength and weakness at the same time.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers:
- Which quote suits your life the best?
- What would you choose heart or mind? Why?
- What do you want to change in this world and why?
- If there is a biography written on you, what would you like to name it and why?
- What is the one thing that you want to change in yourself and why?