Hi folks, hope all of you are doing great in life. This time I am here with a phrase you all might have heard at some point of life, ‘This shall too pass’. It is something you might have reminded somebody during a low phase of life or otherwise somebody had told you during a tough phase?
‘This shall too pass’, read it again and again till the time you can feel its significance in life. Whenever you find yourself amid tough circumstances just remind yourself about this phase. Similarly, when you are seeing good time, live it to the fullest, make the most of it, because it won’t stay with you for long, remember, ‘this shall too pass’.
Once you start leading your life with a realization of how temporary it is, nothing could ever take that peace of mind away from your life. It is as simple as the fact that when we know the likelihood of something, then our subconscious mind is somewhere ready for its occurrence, which in the other case comes as a shock.
When you know that ‘this shall too pass’ then why live with a fear of anything? Let things go the way they are going, just make sure you know your priorities. Listen to everybody but do what you really want to do in life. Life is all yours not somebody else’s to decide your good or bad. Do you like cooking? Oh but what will the society say as you are a guy? Worried? Come on, in life there comes nothing with tags. Its people who associate different chores to different human beings.
So, when life gives you the freedom to do what you really want to do, then why let if’s and but’s become spoilers? Live it your way, do all that makes you glee, except harming or bullying anybody else. Come on, what are you waiting for? Start now, do what you really love, after all ‘this shall too pass’.
Here are some things you should always remember:
- Embrace the present with all of your heart before its turns into past.
- When tough situations surround you remind yourself about how temporary the phase is.
- You are the only reality, admit it. Till the time you have your own self, you can do wonders.
- When every moment has a capability of turning into bygones then why waste present while pondering about the time that hasn’t even arrived yet, future.
- Everyday remind yourself about the things you are blessed with.
- A positive thought a morning keeps the negativity away the daylong.
With a realization that ‘this shall too pass’ I don’t want to miss a chance to remind you all about how beautiful you are, both inside-out. So, cheer up. Make every moment count. Make the most of every moment life bless you with.